Quebec Amber Alert over, girls found safe and sound, Report

0
2183
Quebec Amber Alert over, girls found safe and sound, Report
Quebec Amber Alert over, girls found safe and sound, Report

An Amber Alert for two young girls allegedly kidnapped from Terrebonne was issued and quickly lifted on Sunday evening.

The alert was initially issued at around 6:20 p.m. for a seven-year-old and two-year-old. Police said the pair had been kidnapped by a 34-year-old woman and the trio were last seen in a 2019 Land Rover Discovery. The woman was later identified by police as the girls’ mother.

By 6:50, police said the alert was no longer in effect.

According to the Surete du Quebec, the two children and their mother were found safe by SQ officers in a St-Faustin-Lac-Carre residence. A spokesperson for the SQ said no information was yet available on the circumstances of the alleged kidnapping or if the mother would face any charges.

Previous articlePeru suspends Sinopharm Coronavirus vaccine trial after ‘adverse event’
Next articleCoronavirus Canada Updates: TDSB closes six more schools because of COVID-19
Jose S Vanhorne
Jose S. Vanhorne 3714 Gambler Lane Deer Park, TX 77536 [email protected] 281-884-7952

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.