One man is dead and a woman has serious injuries after a stabbing before midnight on Monday in a Scarborough rental home.
Toronto police reported a man and woman had been found with serious injuries in the area of Port Union Road and Fanfare Avenue at 11:48 p.m, near the Pickering border.
Police say the man succumbed to his injuries shortly after at the scene.
The woman is in custody. Police say there is no threat to public safety.
The homicide unit is now investigating. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
This is Toronto’s 62nd homicide victim this year.
Port Union Rd + Fanfare Av
– Man has succumbed to his injuries
– Pronounced deceased on scene
– Area has been closed for expert examination
– Homicide has been called in to investigate
– Anyone with info call 416 808-7400
— Toronto Police Operations (@TPSOperations) November 17, 2020