NEW YORK (Reuters) - ABC Television Network said on Friday that it fired celebrity chef Mario Batali from its daytime cooking show, “The Chew,” after he was accused of sexual misconduct. Online food trade publication Eater New York reported on Monday that four women, who were not identified,...
Charlize Theron has revealed she is considering leaving America because of a perceived increase in racism under the Trump administration. “I don’t even know how to talk about the last year under our new administration,” Theron said in an interview for Elle conducted by the comedian Chelsea Handler. “But racism...
(Reuters) - U.S. broadcaster Dick Enberg, who charmed sports fans with his “Oh My!” declaration as he called some of the most memorable sporting events during the last five decades, died on Thursday, ESPN reported. He was 82. Enberg was found dead at his home in San...
(Reuters) - TV “Hardball” host Chris Matthews was reprimanded after he was accused in 1999 of making inappropriate comments about a female employee, and the woman was given a separation payment, MSNBC said on Sunday. Representatives for Matthews, 72, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. ...
Sources reprotedly close to Justin Bieber told People that the popstar is currently going through a tough time, although they made it clear it "has nothing to do with Hailey." In a rare interview, Bieber got candid about his Xanax abuse. "Justin seems down and tired. He has been...
The poor Osbourne family is not having a great week. First, Ozzy had to postpone all of his 2019 tour dates due to his ongoing health issues. Now, TMZ reports that Ozzy’s son, Jack, was attacked earlier this week for no discernible reason: “Jack was at a coffee shop Wednesday...
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Harvey Weinstein on Friday denied barring actresses Ashley Judd and Mira Sorvino from working on the movie adaptation of “The Lord of the Rings” or blacklisting them from further projects. Weinstein, who has been accused of sexual harassment by more than 50 women, including...
Myleene and boyfriend Simon Motson are expecting their first baby together Myleene Klass, 40, has announced she's expecting a baby in an adorable Valentine's Instagram post. Alongside a picture of her bump, she posted a heart emoji - and fans were quick to offer their congratulations. One wrote: "Wooohoooo!! Wonderful news!!!!!! Congratulations...
If you've been keeping up with the royals, you'll know that Princess Beatrice began dating Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, a multi-millionaire property tycoon, a couple of months ago. The two have been keeping their relationship super private, to the point where they hadn't even been photographed together until a few days...
Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley have reportedly welcomed their second child together - a bouncing baby boy! According to The Sun, the pair are said to be "over the moon" with their newborn, who they welcomed in December 2018, and have named him Forrest after Tom Hanks' character in...